This blog series cover various aspects of building microservices using Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS and the ELK-stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana). The series also cover how to deploy microservices in both the cloud and on premises using applications platforms and infrastructures for Docker container.
- Intro: An operations model for Microservices
- Part 1: Using Netflix Eureka, Ribbon and to some extent Zuul
- Part 2: Trying out the circuit breaker, Netflix Hystrix
- Part 3: Secure API’s with OAuth 2.0
- Part 4: Dockerize your Microservices
- Part 5: Upgrading to Spring Cloud 1.1 and Docker for Mac
Stay tuned for more posts!